Warner Bros. Discovery – Digital Photo Editor
When we say, “the stuff dreams are made of,” we’re not just referring to the world of wizards, dragons and superheroes, or even to the wonders of Planet Earth. Behind WBD’s vast portfolio of iconic content and beloved brands, are the storytellers bringing our characters to life, the creators bringing them to your living rooms and the dreamers creating what’s next… From brilliant creatives, to technology trailblazers, across the globe, WBD offers career defining opportunities, thoughtfully curated benefits, and the tools to explore and grow into your best selves. Here you are supported, here you are celebrated, here you can thrive.
Digital Photo Editor pozíció
Every great story has a new beginning, and yours starts here.
Welcome to Warner Bros. Discovery… the stuff dreams are made of.
The Digital Photo Editor is part of Photo Operations EMEA who fulfil pan-regional image requirements for content priorities across publicity, marketing, on-air, digital and direct to consumer products. This is an exciting new role that will focus on providing creative artwork, images and graphics for DTC in EMEA as well as supporting EMEA VOD affiliates.
The Digital Photo Editor will ensure high volumes of images are sourced and edited for DTC and that efficient operational output is maintained at all times. The Digital Photo Editor will liaise with internal operational, editorial and scheduling teams to ensure consistency and creativity across all products and that high production values are maintained.
- Manage the workflow for DTC EMEA and VOD affiliates
- Liaise with VOD Operations team, scheduling teams and Photo Operations Director to ensure deadlines are met and operational efficiencies are upheld.
- Quality control images and ensure creative consistency across platforms.
- Maintain and update the VOD image database/delivery system.
- Source, caption and edit imagery for EMEA VOD products.
- Edit and create program artwork in Photoshop when required
- Clear image rights for VOD use.
- Ensure all images are captioned and rights information is correct.
- Attend weekly dplay editorial meetings to agree image requirements for latest priorities
- A strong attention to detail.
- Excellent photoshop knowledge is essential, illustrator experience desirable.
- Good knowledge of image rights.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and to manage fast turnaround adhoc requests
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Good team player with a positive can do attitude.
- Ability to manage and use specialised database systems.
- Understanding of VOD/OTT image requirements.
- Ability to edit and critique photographic imagery.
- Expertise in Mac applications.
- Experience of working with sport images desirable
How We Get Things Done…
This last bit is probably the most important! Here at WBD, our guiding principles are the core values by which we operate and are central to how we get things done. You can find them at www.wbd.com/guiding-principles/ along with some insights from the team on what they mean and how they show up in their day to day. We hope they resonate with you and look forward to discussing them during your interview.
The Legal Bits…
Warner Bros. Discovery embraces the opportunity to build a workforce that reflects the diversity of our society and the world around us. Being an equal opportunity employer means that we take seriously our responsibility to consider qualified candidates on the basis of merit, regardless of sex, gender identity, ethnicity, age, sexual orientation, religion or belief, marital status, pregnancy, parenthood, disability or any other category protected by law.
The stuff that dreams are made of
Ne habozz, jelentkezz!
Csak ennyi? Nem.
További kreatív állások
Böngéssz a KreaJob-on és találd meg álmaid kreatív csapatát:
Elérhetőség / Kérdés
+36 20 440 0050
+36 30 323 3311
Landing Studio Ltd.
United Kingdom – BN3 3DH Brighton & Hove , Hova House – 1 Hova Villas