TIER Mobility Hungary – Brand Designer
TIER Mobility is Europe's leading shared micro-mobility provider, with a mission to Change Mobility for Good. By providing people with its e-scooter, e-bike and pedal bike services, the company enables cities to create more sustainable environments and move towards a zero-emission future. Following the acquisition of nextbike, TIER is now present in 700+ cities and communities in 29 countries with a fleet of more than 315,000 vehicles. This makes TIER the largest multimodal micro-mobility operator in Europe and the Middle East. With a focus on providing the safest, most equitable and most sustainable mobility solution, TIER has been climate neutral since 2020.
Brand Designer pozíció
THE ROLE AND YOUR IMPACT AT TIER
We seek a Brand Designer & Illustrator who can breathe life into our brand’s identity and create captivating designs that resonate with our audience. You’ll be at the forefront of crafting visual concepts that not only align with TIER Mobility’s brand but also cater to the diverse needs of various departments within TIER, including Marketing, CRM, Social Media, local operations teams, and more.
- Craft compelling print and digital assets that maintain the brand’s identity.
- Develop engaging content for app store screens, social media, and digital ads.
- Amplify the brand through our own and partnership channels on social media.
- Create captivating design assets for email, content cards, and in-app messages.
- Design LinkedIn banners, email signatures, wallpapers, patterns, and presentation templates.
- Prioritize and manage various design projects across multiple departments efficiently.
- Expand brand guidelines to maintain consistency with evolving brand needs.
- Manage brand assets and facilitate access through Frontify.
- Generate seasonal campaign assets that capture the spirit of TIER Mobility.
- Lead campaign-building initiatives, photoshoots, and seasonal asset creation.
YOU’LL FIT GREAT WITH THESE SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- 3+ years of years of brand design experience.
- Proficiency in brand design for both print and digital platforms.
- Project management experience with multiple stakeholders.
- Knowledge of coordinating with freelance agencies when needed.
- Expertise in design tools such as Figma, Adobe Creative Suite, and Frontify.
GET AN IMPRESSION OF THE TEAM
You’ll be part of a dynamic team at TIER Mobility, collaborating with various departments, including Marketing, CRM, Social Media, and local operations teams, to ensure the brand’s visual identity aligns with our innovative vision for urban mobility. Join us in making a lasting mark on our brand’s visual identity.
THIS MAY INSPIRE YOU
- Join us at the forefront of one of the most exciting and rapidly moving industries
- We’re agile, we’re growing and so will you! At TIER, there’s space for exponential professional development and room to make a huge impact on the business going forward. We support your growth with an annual development budget
- Being part of the team means you’re part of its success. Our VSP program gives you an opportunity to have a share in the company – nothing like invested interest!
- Profit from competitive compensation combined with perks like memberships with Nilo Health
- Surf your city with free rides on our e-scooters and e-bikes
- Diversity and inclusivity is super important to us, so enjoy initiatives & programs such as #WomenofTIER & #Queer@TIER
- Expect company onboarding and team events with international colleagues from all over the world
- Benefit from flexible hours and our remote work options
- Be part of one of the fastest growing and most funded startups in Europe with a world-class team of serial entrepreneurs (Co-founder of Rebuy, Takeaway, and Coup) and high-performers (Ex BCG, Uber, JPMorgan, Delivery Hero, and more)
*Depending on the role and location your benefits may differ.
We actively encourage a diverse and inclusive environment that fosters each employee’s individuality at TIER. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for your application, regardless to your nationality, ethnic or national origin, skin color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation or gender identity. Come as you are and join our ride!
In case you are living with disabilities, chronic illness or neurodiversity please inform us, to provide you with the proper assistance in the application process.
If we could spark your interest and you want to change mobility for good with us, apply now and let us know why you’re the one for the job! We encourage everyone to apply and grow with us. Even if you may not tick all the boxes of the requirements, we are happy to hear about the value you can add to the team. We are all learners!
We are looking forward to your application!
Ne habozz, jelentkezz!
Csak ennyi? Nem.
További kreatív állások
Böngéssz a KreaJob-on és találd meg álmaid kreatív csapatát: