Tesco Magyarország – Product Matching Manager
Tesco operates in Hungary since 1995 and its head office is located in Budaörs. The company has built the country's biggest retail chain by running more than 200 stores all over Hungary. More than 800 colleagues work together in our head office in Budaörs. We cooperate in 3 countries structure with the Czech and Slovakian teams on a daily basis to offer the best to our customer.
Product Matching Manager pozíció
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- High School qualifications
- Englsih level of intermadiate
- 3-4 years experiences
- Microsoft Office knowledge
- Strong attention to detail, analytical skills
- Ability to deliver to tight deadlines and be organised to keep track of multiple work streams /queries
WHAT THE JOB IS ABOUT
I lead a team of Product matching & data enrichment analysts and I’m responsible to deliver accurate and consistent product data & matches for the business. I support my team to make frequent ambiguous data decisions. I champion the customer product & data perspective with other internal and external stakeholders.
- Championing the customer perspective during the product matching and data enrichment process
- Leading and coaching a team, prioritizing and distributing workload effectively
- Setting-up & reviewing objectives, personal development plan process, 121s, running team meeting
- Responsibility for the accuracy of product matching database based on the policy and market development
- Responsibility for the accuracy of the data enrichment, on-time insight delivery and reporting process
- Putting Central policies and rules into practice, updating rules or principles to the local market/local competitor where required
- Sharing the workload with the team – looking after complex categories, making an ambiguous decision quickly
- Managing the team relationships with the internal and external stakeholders
- Working on projects e.g. seasonal matching, range reviews, category reset
- Looking for the opportunities on how to improve process or system
- Visiting competitor stores on regular basis
WHY YOU WILL LIKE WORKING WITH US
- FLEXIBILITY– The times of punishments for coming 5 minutes late are gone. Here you can come and leave as you please – we are flexible. At times you don’t have to come at all, but you still can manage to do more work than in the office.
- CAREER AND PERSONAL GROWTH– Do you crave new and exciting challenges that could help you fall out of stereotypes? Our dynamic environment of a large multinational company fulfils your needs to explore the world of many opportunities and your own self. Career progression, personal and professional development – once you try it, you will not want to stop.
- COLLECTIVE– Working here does not revolve just around work. We love having fun and a good laugh. In Tesco you will not have just duties, but also friends. That is why many times a year we organize events on both company and team level.
- HEALTHY LIFESTYLE– It doesn’t matter whether you like releasing endorphins while relaxing or working out. In the benefit scheme Cafeteria you can choose how to take care of yourself. Fruit in the workplace will support healthier eating, workshops and seminars will spice up your work days.
- AND THOSE USUAL BITS AND PIECES– You can look forward to a laptop, cell phone for personal use, discount on shopping at Tesco, and much more….
Would you like to join us and help with building one of the biggest brands in the retail industry?
‘We are a company that gives everyone the same opportunities and welcomes anyone who identifies with our values. We offer a flexible work environment with an informal and friendly culture that allows you to be yourself and be good at what you do.’
Ne habozz, jelentkezz!
Csak ennyi? Nem.
További kreatív állások
Böngéssz a KreaJob-on és találd meg álmaid kreatív csapatát: