Morgan Stanley Budapest – Visual Designer (UI)
Morgan Stanley is a global financial services firm and a market leader in investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. At Morgan Stanley Budapest, we are shaping the future of our global business and contributing to our local community. Our team works across numerous areas, including Technology, Mathematical Modelling, Finance, Risk Management, Operations and Data & Analytics from our new state-of-the-art offices near the Danube and our City Gate office in the heart of the city centre.
Visual Designer pozíció
- To work with some of the best professionals in the business – for a firm that values individual intellect as much as teamwork
- State-of-the-art offices in the City Centre that are designed to maximize collaboration
- Flexible working arrangements (core hours and opportunity to work from home)
- Enriching challenges that provide opportunity for constant learning and advancement
- An environment which is leveraging technology to its highest potential
- Create a system of reusable, scalable and extensible design artifacts that can be utilized across all digital platforms
- Define and prioritize digital design workflow and projects, and assisting in establishing internal creative and production processes
- Cultivate and drive innovative digital content and experiences via online, mobile social and environments
- Ensure the timely development and execution of campaigns and projects designed to deliver results for the team and the business
- Display global awareness and an understanding of global branding
- Delivers original ideas that are clear, concise and convincing
- Actively contribute to a culture of innovation, excellence and accountability; continuously push the edges of what’s possible and inspire creative excellence
- Keep abreast of current trends and technologies to maintain leading edge and credibility – a student of the industry
- Present ideas in a clear manner, defend a point of view regarding those ideas, and actively listen and solve problems when feedback is provided
- Provide objective feedback to improve design across all digital channels, including video and photography #LI-EK1
- 5+ years experience in a digital, advertising or idea-led creative environment
- Solid understanding of mobile/web/app design and UX best practices
- Mastery level in Visual Design including, but not limited to typography, brand system & logo design, photography, and layout/composition.
- Portfolio to demonstrate creative abilities
- OMNI-Channel experience – Digital, Social, Print, Photography/Video #LI-EK1
You might also have:
- BS, BA, BFA or relevant degree required
Morgan Stanley’s Firmwide Marketing Digital Product, Experience & Insights team unlocks meaningful opportunities through cutting edge insights and transformative digital experiences, continuously guiding people toward their aspirations. The team builds the digital ecosystem for the Firm’s prospects and clients through their digital channel of choice with a focus on improving customer experience, driving leads for our business, and underscoring our core values:
Understanding the needs of new consumers, building awareness of new audiences, and delivering digital solutions that meet their expectations.
Developing a deeper understanding of our consumers via segmentation and by delivering creative digital solutions at scale.
Delivering and scaling digital experiences that uphold our values and nurturing our digital relationships with our users.
We span and connect the firm, bringing unique perspective to our lines of business. We are data-driven and vision-led. We center the needs of our customers in everything we do.
We work across a matrixed team of internal digital marketing disciplines, QA and development technology, business stakeholders, analytics, Web Ops, PMs, business owners, UX and IT to plan and develop new features, updates, expansions and application upgrades for morganstanley.com and 1585 signage
Interested in flexible working opportunities? Morgan Stanley empowers employees to have greater freedom of choice through flexible working arrangements. Speak to our recruitment team to find out more.
Morgan Stanley is an equal opportunities employer. We work to provide a supportive and inclusive environment where all individuals can maximize their full potential. Our skilled and creative workforce is comprised of individuals drawn from a broad cross section of the global communities in which we operate and who reflect a variety of backgrounds, talents, perspectives and experiences. Our strong commitment to a culture of inclusion is evident through our constant focus on recruiting, developing and advancing individuals based on their skills and talents.
Ne habozz, jelentkezz!
Csak ennyi? Nem.
További kreatív állások
Böngéssz a KreaJob-on és találd meg álmaid kreatív csapatát: