MOL Magyarország – HEAD OF GROUP CHEMICALS MARKET STRATEGY AND PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT
We at MOL Group have a powerful purpose to drive everyday progress and shape tomorrow with our net zero long-term strategy that impacts not just energy but chemicals, waste, retail services and beyond. Sounds amazing, right?
HEAD OF GROUP CHEMICALS MARKET STRATEGY AND PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT pozíció
Be part of MOL Group’s Shape Tomorrow 2030+ Strategy implementation, join a team of dedicated professionals who drive the company to the next decade!
We are searching for a motivated colleague, who will make an impact and participate shaping the future of MOL Group’s Downstream Division, as a Head of Group Chemicals Market Strategy and Product Development.
Responsible for the preparation and effective execution of Group DS Chemicals strategy roadmap from idea generation, through business case development till monitoring of implementation. Scope includes all chemical products and markets (existing and future), organic and inorganic opportunities as well as existing and future partnerships. MOL Group Chemicals sells close to 2 million tonnes of chemical products in three business segments (Base Chemicals, Polymers, Polyol) in more than 10 countries.
- Contributes to setting market strategies for Group Chemicals, provides mid- & long term view on development of markets / segments / application areas.
- Prepares market strategies and contributes to implementing them by preparing organic development (shapes the business case for project ideas, eg. debottlenecking, extension or new product lines) and preparing inorganic development (identifing profitable businesses to enter on the various monomer lines).
- Monitors and supports the project pipeline (organic and inorganic) beyond the project development phase.
- Supports inorganic growth opportunity projects conducted by Group Strategy M&A, provide business benefit, feasibility and risk assessment, contribute to management proposal. Coordinate and follow up post-merger and acquisition tasks to capture transaction value identified in assessment phase.
- Develops and operates the short- and long-term market intelligence and research function to provide market outlook (pricing, supply/demand), peer monitoring & benchmarking, regulatory analysis in order to provide regular market insights/uncover new market opportunities for all chemicals product groups
- BSc/MSc degree in Economics/Technology or other relevant education
- 10 years professional out of which 5 years managerial/project management experience
- Knowledge and experience of business development, project management for multiple chemical product groups
- Advanced English knowledge
- International experience in managing projects within process industries is an advantage
- Ability to conduct high-quality and action oriented market research and analysis together with the agility and competence to act on it
What we offer
- Have an impact: contribute to shaping MOL Group’s future and get to know the industry via working with diverse, cross-functional teams!
- Work for one of the largest companies in Central Europe with stable background and multicultural environment
- Competitive compensation package including cafeteria, bonus and private health insurance
- Be part of a competent, diverse and highly motivated team
- At MOL Group, we know that our strength lies in diversity. That is why we provide equal opportunities to all applicants with appropriate qualifications and work experience, regardless of visible or less visible differences such as age, gender, disability, sexual orientation, ethnicity or any other personal characteristics that are not related to work. At MOL Group, everybody counts.
If you need any disability-related adjustment at any step of the recruitment process – please let our recruiter colleague know on our online application platform! We’d be happy to help.
Ne habozz, jelentkezz!
Csak ennyi? Nem.
További kreatív állások
Böngéssz a KreaJob-on és találd meg álmaid kreatív csapatát: