MOL Magyarország – E-Mobility Sales & Marketing Lead
We at MOL Group have a powerful purpose to drive everyday progress and shape tomorrow with our net zero long-term strategy that impacts not just energy but chemicals, waste, retail services and beyond. Sounds amazing, right?
We are currently looking for a dedicated and knowledgeable E-Mobility Sales & Marketing Lead
Purpose of the position:
The position exists due to contribute to the development of alternative fuels, with a special focus on e-mobility strategy in sales and marketing, aiming for maximum results. This role plays a part in maintaining and increasing market share and enhancing the recognition of the MOL Plugee brand.
- Supports the goals of the Group-level Alternative Fuels organization, develops and implements business strategies within the framework of sales and marketing.
- Coordinates Group-level B2C and B2B retail/wholesale customer needs, developments, and market changes related to alternative fuels, particularly e-mobility products. Monitors competitors’ activities and uses this information to shape strategies and services. Supports and coordinates tasks of foreign subsidiaries in these areas.
- Responsible for pricing calculations, creating and selling services packages and offers, managing contracts, invoicing, and revenue collection processes. Defines and ensures the execution of revenue and margin plans.
- Oversees the creation and execution of marketing campaigns, publications, and branding elements.
- Develops sales channels by organizing training for involved sales personnel, supervising customer service activities, and initiating quality improvement measures.
- Monitors external and internal customer needs, reviews service levels and quality of service, and initiates changes accordingly. Coordinates complaint investigation and handling, analyses emerging issues, finds solutions, and manages problem resolution.
- Plans and monitors tasks of team members under their leadership.
- Performs cost optimization calculations to achieve objectives. Prepares reports and statements in the format and frequency determined by organizational leadership.
- Participates in domestic and international projects, developments, and other tasks as directed by the business unit leader. Maintains relationships with external and internal partners, operating at a high level. Represents the organization’s business interests at conferences.
- Coordinates the work of team members, proposes objectives to organizational leadership, tracks achievements, and provides feedback to colleagues in collaboration with the organization’s leadership.
Education, skills, experience:
- Higher education degree.
- Minimum 5 years of commercial/sales experience.
- Professional competencies in business administration/economics, legal knowledge, sales and marketing knowledge.
- Strong advanced English.
- Category B driver’s license.
- Computer literacy (Microsoft Office skills).
Ne habozz, jelentkezz!
Csak ennyi? Nem.
További kreatív állások
Böngéssz a KreaJob-on és találd meg álmaid kreatív csapatát: