Lab49 Budapest – Visual Designer
Lab49 is a specialist consultancy that designs and develops bespoke and innovative technology solutions in partnership with key participants in financial markets.
Visual Designer pozíció
The Visual Designer helps grow business development at Lab49 by enriching customer facing presentations, and creatively displaying how our capabilities can bring transformative change to clients in the financial services industry. Working directly with Lab49 Sales teams and domain experts, the Specialist will create compelling sales collateral and internal presentations that will help drive revenue growth for the firm.
- Manage the proposal creation process, collaborating with a variety teams (Sales, Product Strategy, UX, Engineering) to interpret client requirements, develop a response, and distinguish Lab49 in the marketplace.
- Understand Lab49 offerings, expertise, and abilities, and be able to synthesize these understandings into digital content leveraged by the sales team.
- Create case studies and other sales collateral based on prior Lab49 customer engagements
- Responsible for the employer branding refresh suite of assets including internal and external facing digital collateral
- Create presentations for periodic internal Lab49 meetings, such as company Town Halls, and All Hands meetings.
- Build productive relationships internally, fostering teamwork by keeping colleagues updated on activities.
CHARACTERISTICS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- 1-3 years’ experience working in visual design (preferably in the consulting / financial markets space), with experience building client-facing and internal presentations.
- A passion for design and creation of visually compelling, professional presentations that can enable sales, and impactful internal presentations.
- Highly proficient in the use of Figma, PowerPoint, and other presentation tools.
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail. Ability to multi-task and assess priorities with excellent time management. Ability to both work on your own and with others at all levels.
- Excellent communication skills – able to effectively communicate with various business stakeholders and Lab49 teams.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Certification in Graphic Design (or similar field) is highly preferred.
- Proficient business acumen is preferred.
At Lab49, we have one purpose. To design, develop and deliver best-in-class technology for leading organizations across the financial domain. We bring Silicon Valley solutions to Wall Street and financial markets ask us to solve their most complex challenges and reimagine their services using the latest technology and ways of working.
Ne habozz, jelentkezz!
Csak ennyi? Nem.
További kreatív állások
Böngéssz a KreaJob-on és találd meg álmaid kreatív csapatát:
Elérhetőség / Kérdés
+36 20 440 0050
+36 30 323 3311
Landing Studio Ltd.
United Kingdom – BN3 3DH Brighton & Hove , Hova House – 1 Hova Villas