Dreher Sörgyárak Zrt. – Consumer Insight Specialist
At Dreher Breweries we are searching for a candidate to our Insight team who has passion for working with and understanding different consumer groups. We give you the opportunity to work on such exciting brands like Dreher, ANTL, Pilsner Urquell, Peroni, ASAHI Super Dry, Kozel, Arany Ászok or Kőbányai. If you feel like joining a company that is leader on beer market and engaged to its consumers, the opportunity is yours.
Consumer Insight Specialist (1,5 year fixed-term) pozíció
Why is important what you will do?
You will contribute to the specific Insight agenda (Brand & Consumers / Trade & Channel) to build the business knowledge and participate in straightforward, easier, faster and more effective decision making and strategy formulation of our business.
How we appreciate your work and you:
- In this position home office is possible and supported (2 office days / week)
- Inspiring working environment surrounded by our historic brewery site
- Great compensation system
- health insurance
- employee beer
- employee PUB
- fitness room
- professional/language/soft skill trainings
- Space to work independently and grow as part of a high performing marketing team
- Diverse and exciting projects
- Culture of feedback and appreciation
- Stable company background at a leader multinational FMCG company
- Opportunity to build an international career
We count on you for these activities:
- Play an active role in business decision making through drawing and interpreting insightful conclusions from deep consumer understanding
- Manage consumer related researches and analysis with the support of the Head of Insight
- Execute local and regional standard and ad-hoc studies – including qualitative and quantitative ones
- Monitor consumer and shopper trends
- Synthesize existing consumer information to generate new insights and identify improvement opportunities
- Work closely with internal stakeholders to support them with related research projects, analysis and impactful recommendations (such as Brand and Trade Marketing, PR, Sales, Pricing)
- Work closely with the regional Insight team
- Participate in yearly planning process
- Keep contact with research agencies
- Follow up insight budget, prepare reports, keeping the necessary accounting procedure
You will need these skills for successful work:
- At least 3 years researcher experience
- University or College degree in business studies
- Advanced English knowledge – both verbal and written
- Demonstrable experience of research techniques, methodologies (both quantitative and qualitative)
- Good data handling and analytical skills
- Experienced in project management
- Strong organizational, multitasking, problem solving and decision making skills
- Confident knowledge of MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Nielsen Answers, Dunnhumby, PBI knowledge is an advantage
We are glad if you have:
- Multinational background
- Experience in supporting role for commercial strategy development and category development initiatives
- Experiences with cross-functional teams cooperation & support provided across organisation
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills
- Result-oriented and always go the extra mile
- Self-initiator and take pride in doing a great job
- Open minded and creative
- Good team player
We are committed to nurturing a workplace where we celebrate and respect difference, and support everyone to be true to who they are! At Asahi Europe and International we believe you can SHINE AS YOU ARE – no matter your age, gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disabilities, religion, or beliefs.
We want to support you to be courageous in your individuality and to know that whoever you are and whatever your circumstances, you can belong with us without having to conform.
Ne habozz, jelentkezz!
Csak ennyi? Nem.
További kreatív állások
Böngéssz a KreaJob-on és találd meg álmaid kreatív csapatát: