Bosch Magyarország – Packaging Design Engineer
The European Regional Transport Management Center (TMC) was founded in Budapest in 2014. In order to keep and increase competitiveness, the intense development of logistical activities has become necessary, thus enhancing the importance of logistics within the company. As a result, alongside production and development, Bosch Group operates a high-level competency center in logistics field, which offers efficient, globally unique and groundbreaking services to its plants.
Packaging Design Engineer pozíció
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe.
Welcome to a world, where your ideas lead to something big.
Welcome to Bosch.
Your contribution to something big:
- Packaging Design
- Definition of packaging concept
- Design of packaging in CAD system (incl. 2D drawing and 3D model)
- Requirement verification
- Packaging Tests
- Definition and execution of required packaging tests
- Packaging supplier contact
- Supplier suggestion to internal stakeholders
- Sampling coordination for stakeholders
- Master data management
- Create, change and verify packaging p/n
- Update packaging master data
- Initial Loop-Calculations: calculation empties demand
- Initial order processing
- Request quotes from packaging supplier
- Create price overview
- Order processing
What distinguishes you:
- University degree in packaging logistics or mechanical engineering
- Knowledge in CAD Software
- Experienced in design of packaging / design of plastic parts / packaging concepts
- Fluent English
What gives you further advantage:
- Experience in automotive industry or industrial packaging
- Knowledge in artiosCAD or Solidworks
- German knowledge
Benefits & our offer:
- Competitive compensation package incl: salary, annual & performance bonus, cafeteria
- Flexible work arrangements:
- With high % of home-office opportunity, that will remain after the pandemic
- Flexibility in location & timing – in accordance with team’s target & alignment
- Our on -site Activity Based Working environment which is designed for creativity and efficiency using advantages of Smart Buildings
- International, diverse, inclusive company culture supported with transformational leadership mindset
- Continuous learning & growth opportunity – we offer wide range of development programs and trainings to ensure that you’ re ready for the next challenge
- Wellbeing programs including Medical & Mental support
- Organized events in various theme such as Sport, Cultural & Educational also, many self-organized activities supported by the company
- Childcare opportunity #Bosch Kindergarten & Nursery
- Easily accessible by public transportation or by bicycle – parking and bike racks are available
Please apply with an English CV!
Ne habozz, jelentkezz!
Csak ennyi? Nem.
További kreatív állások
Böngéssz a KreaJob-on és találd meg álmaid kreatív csapatát:
Elérhetőség / Kérdés
+36 20 440 0050
+36 30 323 3311
Landing Studio Ltd.
United Kingdom – BN3 3DH Brighton & Hove , Hova House – 1 Hova Villas