BOOKR Kids Mesetár – Social Media & PR Manager
BOOKR is an industry-leading publisher, pioneering interactive reading-based edutainment tools to help children foster native and/or second language skills. Our book editor software and matching multiplatform is award-winning, with 2000+ fully animated, gamified books already developed and growing. Currently, operating with 35+ digital experts based in the Budapest hub and growing.
Social Media & PR Manager pozíció
Are you a creative professional with a knack for impactful storytelling, experienced in social media management, and skilled in creating compelling PR content?
We seek a Social Media and PR Manager of BOOKR Class to join our vibrant team.
As Social Media and PR Manager of BOOKR Class, your role will be vital in building our brand’s presence, creating compelling content, and engaging our community. Your innovative ideas and excellent communication skills will propel our brand forward, driving our company’s growth.
If you are ready to elevate our brand, create beautiful campaigns, and tell stories that resonate with our audience, we would love to meet you.
- Conceptualizing, creating and executing innovative growth hacking campaigns across various platforms
- Utilizing various AI and automation tools in all marketing activities
- Writing engaging case studies, whitepapers, blog posts, and press releases to enhance brand image
- Creating and managing newsletters to connect with our community
- Managing our social media platforms to foster an engaged community
- Undertaking dynamic ad hoc projects, coordinating with various teams
Preferred Skills & Qualifications
- Proven experience in running international brand communication and public relations campaigns
- Proven experience in copywriting and social media management
- Proficient with ChatGPT and other AI automation tools
- Demonstrated project management skills
- Experience in creating and managing newsletters
- Skilled in crafting case studies and whitepapers
The Ideal Candidate
- Is structured and proactive
- Boasts creative flair
- Excels at communication
What we offer
With this role, we offer you a net salary of 500,000 HUF and the advantage of a personal company laptop for efficient work management. More than just attractive perks, you’ll play a pivotal role in transforming reading into an exciting journey for children and empowering teachers across the globe.
As part of our team, you’ll be an essential contributor to global projects that reach from the vibrant markets of Asia to the cultural melting pot of the Middle East and the lively landscapes of Latin America. Your work will know no borders, and the impacts will echo across continents.
Let’s shape the future of education together!
Ne habozz, jelentkezz!
Csak ennyi? Nem.
További kreatív állások
Böngéssz a KreaJob-on és találd meg álmaid kreatív csapatát:
Elérhetőség / Kérdés
+36 20 440 0050
+36 30 323 3311
Landing Studio Ltd.
United Kingdom – BN3 3DH Brighton & Hove , Hova House – 1 Hova Villas