ASUS Magyarország – Ecommerce Lead
ASUS is passionate about technology and driven by innovation. We dream, we dare and we strive to create an effortless and joyful digital life for everyone. We're always in search of incredible ideas and experiences, and we aspire to deliver the incredible in everything we do.
Ecommerce Lead pozíció
- Digital Business Development – Define digital business goal with country managers and plan business growth strategy based on country’s status. Work out development plans with stakeholders in country and headquarters and deliver the results.
1. Roll out 2-in-1, set up business goals and design business model
2. Set up joint OKR, develop countries digital business aim to be top 5 brand via Key Factors (Data/Product/TA/User Experience/CRO/CRM/Service) and customer 360 eShop business incremental strategy
3. Co-define business requirement with BDM, request key stakeholders partake in development
4. Conduct training to grow digital capability (EC platform, data driven business, user journey strategy and digital campaign)
- New Product Launch – Responsible for the new product launch on eShop in order to grow business and brand position. Define the launch strategy and plan, get consensus and resources from country managers, and execute with the stakeholders in country /territory/headquarters.
1. Plan eShop user journey campaign
2. Optimize performance via data
- Regular Business- Continuously enhance business efficiency and process improvement of the responsible territory/country based on data driven facts.
1. Conduct data driven weekly business review
2. Explore actionable insights from user behavior, product performance and competition analysis
3. Conduct monthly business report to GM
4. Maintain dashboard
- Phase in new ideas and digital insights – Adopt ideas and proposals from the HQ/Territory Professional Function Teams and implement
1. Plan campaigns to understand our users, communicate with customers by long term strategy and modern tool, increase our digital efficiency, repeat buy and referral effects
2. Commercial business extension
Act as a team leader of a virtual team, that consist of different steakholders throughout the company (local/regional/HQ)
Help to reach ecommerce KPIs, targets, while aiming for a smooth customer journey on our ecommerce platform, and increase the values from enduser perspective, by adopting and proposing constantly new ideas, and new solutions.
- Excellent communication in English (both written and spoken)
- University degree in relevant field (Marketing, Business, Digital Media, etc…)
- Min 2 years experience in digital media, performance marketing and ecommerce
- Experienced with Data/Business analysis, specifically with ecommerce
- Full understanding of marketing formulas/metrics for Awareness & Performance campaigns is a must
- Full understanding of advertising platforms such as Google, Meta (FB/IG), Twitter & LinkedIn
- Time management skills and the ability to prioritize in a fast paced work environment
- Demonstrate strong problem solving skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Power Point and Excel
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Google Adword & Analytics certification is a plus
- Experience with visualization tools such as Data Studio or Tableau is a plus
If you feel that you are the person that can meet most of the above challenges, and has the desire for working in a multinational enviroment, for the TOP3 consumer notebook brand in the world, ASUS is definately among your top choice.
How to apply:
Ne habozz, jelentkezz!
Csak ennyi? Nem.
További kreatív állások
Böngéssz a KreaJob-on és találd meg álmaid kreatív csapatát: