AMC Networks – Digital Media Manager
AMC Networks, as a home to some of the most popular tv shows ever like Walking Dead or Breaking Bad, has a colourful portfolio that appeals to all viewers. We're proud to be home to the Handball Champions League, Dora Havas bakes her most delicious cakes and even Berry and Dolly have their adventures with us. Join us and be part of the creation of our wonderful programs! Our portfolio includes AMC, FilmCafé, Filmmania, JimJam, Minimax, Sport1, Sport2, Spektrum, Spektrum Home and TV Paprika.
Digital Media Manager pozíció
Be part of the magic and become our new Digital Media Manager!
What are your everyday tasks if you join?
- Supervision and provision of tasks related to the company’s digital tools (web, VOD, apps) with regard to sports and non-sports channel portfolios;
- Finding new, alternative revenue sources in the field of digital media and making the most optimal use of the allocated budget, participating in the creation of both file-based and full-circle app-based services in all territories;
- Monitoring digital tools, applications and trends;
- Monitoring the viewership data and consumer habits regarding the use of digital devices (web pages, apps) and preparing a quarterly report of these;
- Continuous analysis of the streaming market, participating in the creation of new business lines in the streaming area;
- Your manager will guide you all the way along!
What working conditions can you expect?
- The position is for indefinite term, full-time, working 8 hours a day.
- We are close to Forgách street metro station, but feel free to use your bike or scooter, it will be safe in our storage.
- The team you will join is called the Digital Media team. The current DM team of six includes a Head of Digital Media, another DM Manager, 2 Coordinators and an intern. You will report directly to the Head of DM.
What are the excitements with the role and the company?
- You can take part in online and offline soft skills and professional trainings all year.
- We consider work-life balance seriously, no overtime can be expected.
- Wellbeing is important to us, so we often run physical and emotional wellbeing workshops.
- Whether it’s a Christmas party, a sports day, a pub crawl, we welcome you to all our company events and team buildings!
- You can work from home two days a week.
When should you apply?
- If you have a degree in economics;
- If you have 3-5 years of experience in various areas of digital media;
- If you have extensive knowledge and experience of current and emerging video technologies and terminologies (e. g. streaming, all forms of video-on-demand, FAST) and distribution methods (e. g. cable, IPTV, wireless, 5G);
- If you have experience as streaming content editor or similar (either a Hungarian provider or an international player), is an advantage;
- If you speak and write English at a professional level;
- If you are familiar with Excel, PowerPoint, Word at a high level;
- If you have experience in managing complex tasks;
- And if you are pro-active and a team worker, come and join us!
What happens after you apply?
If we find your CV relevant, you will be invited for an interview with the manager. This is a 60-minute interview, where you will have the opportunity to ask us questions.
Ne habozz, jelentkezz!
Csak ennyi? Nem.
További kreatív állások
Böngéssz a KreaJob-on és találd meg álmaid kreatív csapatát: