Yettel Magyarország – PPC Campaign Manager
Hiszünk abban, hogy a kiegyensúlyozott élet egy jobb élet. A Yettelnél azon vagyunk, hogy segítsük neked megtalálni az egyensúlyt a mindennapokban. Termékeinkkel és szolgáltatásainkkal kapcsolatban maradhatsz, dolgozhatsz és lazíthatsz - ahogy és amikor te szeretnél. Segítünk, hogy könnyedén lavírozz a folyamatos technológia újítások, változások között. Hogy megmaradjon a balansz.
PPC Campaign Manager pozíció
Do you want to work at one of Hungary’s leading telecom operators that creates a true balance for its customers through technology? If you do, then we are looking for you. Take the first step, bring your inspiring ideas and join our supportive and professional Digital team.
Be curious and responsible, work passionately and be open to development. Let’s reach our goals together, because at Yettel you can inspire true change while being yourself. Who are we? More than 1,600 colleagues working at nearly 100 locations across the country forming one big team and enjoying an unlimited experience. We have a lime heart and Yettel enables us to make our dreams come true.
Join Yettel Hungary as PPC Campaign Manager, be yourself and make a difference in the world.
You will have the following responsibilities:
- Responsible for planning and executing paid search and social campaigns
- Taking active part in media planning and budget allocation
- Carrying out keyword analysis for landing pages
- Creating strategy for keyword opportunities and campaign structure, writing copies for PPC advertisements
- Contributing to reaching company goals and sales targets by ensuring that business and media KPIs are on target (reach, CTR, CPC, CPA, CR, quality score)
- Setting up, optimizing and reporting PPC campaigns for both upper and lower funnel
- Staying up-to-date with latest trends and innovations, has a strategical mindset, carrying out A/B tests to improve results, ensuring quality of keywords
- Bringing ideas for segmentation, managing remarketing audiences
- Providing recommendation on display creative formats for Google and Facebook ads
- Giving weekly update on PPC part of integrated campaigns, carrying out detailed postbuy analysis on a monthly basis, drawing conclusions and lessons learnt with the help of self-built dashboards
You are the ideal candidate for our team if you have/are:
- BA/BSc degree
- 3+ years of experience in PPC and Social Campaign Management
- Hands on experience with Google Ads (Adwords) and Meta Business Manager
- Experience with Google Display Network, Shopping, Discovery and Performance Max campaigns
- Ability to create dashboards in Looker Studio, experience in data visualization
- SEO and SEM background, ability to create keyword analysis
- Media and budget planning experience
- Analytical and data driven mindset, result oriented attitude
- Ability to define tracking and tag management requirements
- Ability to keep focus and set priorities
- Proactivity and preciseness in work
- Fluency in Hungarian and professional proficiency in English
Discover the opportunities offered by Yettel.
#FlexibleWorking: To ensure flexibility, we maintain a hybrid setting where you can work from home or from the office as best suits your tasks and enjoy a seamless Yettel experience.
#Well-being: We provide collective life and health insurance, paternity leave, as well as dietician and personal trainer services to our colleagues. Our office gym and saunas are open for our colleagues on three days a week.
#LifelongLearning: Learning and personal growth are key priorities for us. Our annual Learning Day event aims to inspire colleagues and facilitate their development. Our 40-hour challenge encourages colleagues to spend at least this amount of time every year acquiring new skills. Find the course you are the most interested in, and we’ll do our best to support you.
#YettelHQ: Our HQ in Törökbálint is one of Hungary’s most state-of-the-art office buildings featuring a panorama terrace, an outdoor sports field and an alternative garden office. We are closer than you would think – especially in the morning when driving opposite the heavy traffic.
Ne habozz, jelentkezz!
Csak ennyi? Nem.
További kreatív állások
Böngéssz a KreaJob-on és találd meg álmaid kreatív csapatát: