Whirlpool Corporation Budapest – Execution Manager
Whirlpool Corporation is committed to being the best global kitchen and laundry company, in constant pursuit of improving life at home. In an increasingly digital world, the company is driving purposeful innovation to meet the evolving needs of consumers through its iconic brand portfolio, including Whirlpool, KitchenAid, Maytag, Consul, Brastemp, Amana, Bauknecht, JennAir, Indesit, Yummly and InSinkErator. In 2022, the company reported approximately $20 billion in annual sales, 61,000 employees and 56 manufacturing and technology research centers.
Execution Manager pozíció
The team you will be a part of
The Field Sales team develops and manages relationships through phone and on-site visits. Negotiates partnership agreements to achieve desired revenue and profitability objectives. Drives joint partner/channel sales opportunities. Uses sales tools for accurate forecasting of current and future business.
This Role In Summary
To maximize Sales by establishing go-to-market plans and product strategy execution in order to deliver in line with market PP through a full understanding of TP specifics, channel priorities, competitive&market dynamics, and translating insights into actionable plans.
Your Responsibilities Will Include
- Develop and translate product/marketing and sales strategies (launch plans, market dynamics, benchmark) into customised channel/TP specific marketing/action plans
- Conduct business analysis and gather market insights to set priorities to channel, transform them into sales action plans
- Define market-product line (Offline / Online) up based on model catalogue, competition benchmarking, positioning
- Serves as liaison to the Sales field and provides TP support/presentations for strategic initiatives/line reviews, support marketing driven sales objectives
- Develop promo plan by account/product category within boundaries provided by GTM Excellence
- Create concept, evaluate and prepare sell in/sell out offers and trade partner promotions.
- Deploy and monitor ongoing KPI’s, ROl’s and maintain all-time control on TP / promo related spendings
- Translate&execute go-to-market plans to deliver in line with all-time forerasting and PP
- Contribute to optimize Sales execution effectiveness and Trade coverage, lead sell-in&sell-out progresses
- Within regional guidelines, define product assortment and prices/value chains at TP’s level
- Propose and monitor trade terms and incentives
- Supervise the generation of rolling ODP / Forecasts in close alignment with TP needs, sales forecasted / TP orders (offline and online stock monitoring) Support regular product forecasting process
- Deploy push plans and communicate service level gaps / continuously seek opportunities.
- Plan and execute PMR activities
- Project management experience
- English – advanced level
- Cost Leadership
- Marketing Knowledge
Preferred Skills And Experiences
What We Offer
At Whirlpool we will offer a competitive salary and an excellent benefit package. As of day one you will have a great variety of responsibilities, while being part of an amazing international, innovative and dynamic organization. Within the organization there are opportunities to develop and grow, depending on your ambitions; you own your career!
Connect with us and learn more about Whirlpool Corporation
See what it’s like to work at Whirlpool by visitingWhirlpool Careers. Additional information about the company can be found onFacebook,Twitter,LinkedIn,InstagramandYouTube.
At Whirlpool Corporation, we value and celebrate diversity. Whirlpool Corporation is committed to equal employment opportunity and prohibits any discrimination on the basis of race or ethnicity, religion, sex, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable law.
Ne habozz, jelentkezz!
Csak ennyi? Nem.
További kreatív állások
Böngéssz a KreaJob-on és találd meg álmaid kreatív csapatát: