Vodafone Magyarország – Paid Search & Social Campaign Manager
Vodafone is a purpose-led company Our Purpose is to connect for a better future and our expertise and scale gives us a unique opportunity to drive positive change for society. Our networks keep family, friends, businesses and governments connected and we play a vital role in keeping economies running and the functioning of critical sectors like education and healthcare.
Paid Search & Social Campaign Manager pozíció
Join Vodafone Hungary and build a better tomorrow!
We are looking for a Paid Search & Social Campaign Manager for our Digital Department
At Vodafone, we’re working hard to build a better future. A more connected, inclusive and sustainable world. As a dynamic global community, it’s our human spirit, together with technology, that empowers us to achieve this.
We challenge and innovate in order to connect people, businesses, and communities across the world. Delighting our customers and earning their loyalty drive us, and we experiment, learn fast and get it done, together.
With us, you can be truly be yourself and belong, share inspiration, embrace new opportunities, thrive, and make a real difference.
Your place in the team:
This role forms a critical part of Vodafone’s new in-house media team, that will take operational accountability of PPC disciplines:
- Google Ads (Search, GDN, Youtube, GSP)
You will be involved in the following tasks:
- An integral part of Biddable media account team, working closely with Biddable Media Analyst
- Integrates internally: Brand / Performance / CBU / EBU / Segments
- Integrates with agency: across traditional & digital media planning / buying
- Execute campaigns to deliver against media and business outcome KPI’s, managing account, campaign tactics setting, reporting and optimisation
- Effectively and independently manage accounts in line with best practice
- Work with direction from Team Lead & Senior paid search&social executive to implement high level strategy
- Responsible for executing testing plan and providing high quality analysis
- Harness 1st, 2nd, and 3rd party data sets, to deliver effective segmentation and outcomes
- Improve operational effectiveness, measured against ongoing process / capability auditing
- Ensure right creative format use across social platforms., fulfilling media quality and personalisation goals, demonstrating A/B testing approach
We are looking for you if you have:
- 1+ years hands-on and operational experience of search technology platforms, i.e. Essential for AdWords, and Advantageous for DS, Marin, Kenshoo etc
- Search PPC knowledge including account and keyword strategies, RSLA, KPIs and targets, script development / account automation tools, and related products, e.g. PLA’s would be advantageous
- Knowledge of SEO would be advantageous
- Brand and performance planning experience essential, demonstrating knowledge in harnessing data and technology to deliver accountable media outcomes
- Good data management and analytical skills
- Good knowledge of analytics, tracking, tag management / implementation, managing set up of DCO campaigns. Working with DMP’s, with experience of creating audience segments, pushing these to execution, campaign optimisation, and evaluation will be advantageous.
- Excellent time management, prioritisation, and delegation skills
- At least 3 years’ industry experience, with 1 as Campaign Manager (Agency) on Paid Search&Social specialism.
What we offer:
- Cafeteria package & annual bonus
- Laptop & mobile phone (with RED unlimited voice and data tariff package)
- Hybrid way of working (working from home / from the office)
- Medicover Health Insurance
- Wellbeing program in the topics of sport, nutrition, relax and help (spiritual support)
- 4 paid days leave/year for charity projects
- Other discounts (e.g. sport opportunities, eye-glass allowance)
- Parental policy: we offer 16 weeks fully paid leave and upon returning to work, new parents can work part-time hours for 6 months whilst being paid their full-time salary.
- Learning opportunities (internal trainings and LinkedIn Learning)
- New green, digital headquarter that has almost zero emissions thanks to its solar panels installed to supply the building with renewable energy (11th district)
Get to know us:
Vodafone is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the very best people by offering a motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised and rewarded.
We are committed to promoting Inclusion for All with the belief that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business. We actively encourage everyone to consider becoming a part of our journey.
Together we can
Ne habozz, jelentkezz!
Csak ennyi? Nem.
További kreatív állások
Böngéssz a KreaJob-on és találd meg álmaid kreatív csapatát: