TDH Magyarország – Digital Communications Manager
Terre des hommes (Tdh) is the leading Swiss child relief agency. Founded in 1960, we are committed to improving the lives of millions of the world’s most vulnerable children. Through our innovative protection and health projects, we provide assistance to over three million children and their families in almost forty countries each year.
Ide várjuk önéletrajzod:
Tárgy: digital communications and content manager
Digital Communications and Content Manager – Safeguarding Resource and Support Hub pozíció
WHAT WE DO GLOBALLY AND IN EUROPE
In Europe, Tdh intervenes directly in Albania, Greece, Hungary, Kosovo, Moldova, Romania, and Ukraine. It also implements projects in more than a dozen European countries through partnerships with other local actors, such as in Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, France, The Netherlands, Serbia, Sweden, among others. Tdh currently focuses on two main programmatic areas in Europe: Children and Youth affected by Migration, and Access to Justice, with Child Protection being a transversal area across all of Tdh activities. Tdh programming in the region also includes an ongoing emergency response to the influx of refugees from Ukraine to Hungary, Moldova and Romania in addition to responding to internally displaced people’s needs within Ukraine.
Tdh’s Regional Hub in Hungary has been operational since 2006. Since then, it has been leading on Tdh’s regional projects and providing technical expertise and advisory support to Tdh delegations and partners across the Europe region through a group of Regional Advisors – including the Q&A Advisor – in various thematic fields.
One of our key projects for children in Hungary is the FabLab. We are very proud of our regional Child Protection Hub project thanks to that ChildHub is the largest child protection community in Europe – https://chiIdhub.org/en
More on Tdh: https://www.tdh.ch/en
The Safeguarding Resource and Support Hub (RSH) aims to support organisations in the aid sector to strengthen their safeguarding policy and practice against Sexual Exploitation, Abuse and Sexual Harassment (SEAH).
The Hub is an open-access platform bringing together relevant guidance, tools and research, and signposting quality-assured safeguarding support. It creates opportunities for meaningful engagement through webinars, discussion forums and live events.
The RSH is being developed and operated by a consortium, which includes Options, Social Development Direct, Sightsavers, ICVA, Clear Global and Terre des hommes.
Terre des hommes is responsible for the development of the Online Hub, strategic communications around the platform and for the curation of content as well as the coordination and implementation of other products like webinars e-learning and podcasts.
Tdh is seeking a seasoned professional in digital strategic communications and content management and social media campaigns for non-profit messages.
- 1. Act as the online platform publications’ editorial leader with responsibility for the following:
- a. Manage, oversee, and facilitate the effective uploading, tagging and formatting of content for the platform directly and including from partners
- b. Digital media creation of easy-to-read, user friendly and accessible materials, guidance and information (infographics, videos, etc)– in full cooperation with team members. All materials need to be fully accessible for people with disabilities
- c. Responsible for multichannel communication of safeguarding content
- 2. Lead the creation and distribution of the RSH monthly, global newsletter in English and oversee the creation and distribution of regional newsletters supporting local Hub teams
- 3. Coordinate the creation of RSH-branded animations and infographics while supervising the Communications Assistant responsible for the technical delivery
- 4. Spearhead the editing and promotion of the RSH blogs, including the Contultants post series, ensuring that consent forms are obtained and the blogs convey RSH’ message, are factually correct, and are in live with the RSH Style and Brand guides
- 5. In collaboration with other consortium members from across the programme, oversee the implementation of a digital communication strategy for the RSH project, to maximise the global reach of the programme, for example in remote or high-risk areas at particularly high risk of SEAH, including strategies for:
- a. Digital communications and marketing
- b. Social media management
- c. User outreach, retention and active engagement,
- d. Support to national teams with their own communication activities
- e. Support teams to increase engagement of users through management of online discussion fora
- 6. Participate in the regular Foreign Commonwealth and Development Office (FCDO)-RSH team meetings when the agenda requires
- 7. Participate in core team and the primary product group meetings
- 8. Use the learning from user engagement and country assessments to continuously inform and suggest improvements to the Online Hub and its marketing strategies
- 9. Support the RSH team to identify and implement creative uses of digital technologies to enhance the learning and capacity development experiences of organisations and individuals engaging with the RSH, including overseeing delivery of webinars
Education and Qualifications
Educated to degree level / post-graduate qualification in a relevant discipline such as Journalism, Digital Communications, International Development or related or Communications
Abilities and Skills
- Native speaker or high proficiency in English, including writing copy
- Significant experience in successfully managing digital / online communication projects
- Ability to use content management platforms, social media scheduling software, project management tools, Microsoft Office and Adobe Suites (in particular Photoshop, Indesign) and video editing
- Demonstrated experience in producing high quality digital communication products
- Ability to manage technical partners/consultants
- Excellent organisational and stakeholder management skills
- Team player with a constructive, client-centric attitude
- Proficiency in Arabic or Turkish would be an asset
- Experience of managing complex projects with multiple stakeholders
- Journalism experience, with a proven track record of writing and editing copy and ability to convey messages for civil society organisation audiences
- Experience in carrying out social media campaigns and creating engaging messages, with attention to Style and Brand guides
- Absolute attention to detail
- Experience managing others and ability to work independently as well as collaboratively and productively within a multidisciplinary and multicultural environment
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in communications, preferably at a regional level
- Ability to manage a high volume of workflow efficiently
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills
- Experience of working in international development, especially FCDO-funded projects
- Familiarity with UK Aid branding guidelines
- Expert understanding and hands-on experience of having used digital technologies creatively to promote: (a) the development, maintenance and growth of dynamic online communities; and (b) online learning to support organisational capacity development.
- Understanding of safeguarding in an international development context
- A basic understanding of children’s rights / familiarity with the work of children’s rights organisations
- Understanding and familiarity of international development/aid sector
Personal qualities and aptitudes
- Commitment to inclusion and diversity
- Dynamic, enthusiastic, creative and articulate
- Flexible, collegial, non-hierarchical style
- Tactful and diplomatic
Please send your CV, motivation letter and sample of work (e.g. social media products or campaigns). Please include “Digital Communications and Content Manager “ and your full name in the subject line, identify desired place of work, and indicate your earliest possible start date in the cover letter. Applications will be reviewed as they come.
The applicant must be in possession of a valid work permit to work and reside in Hungary.
Due to the high numbers of applications, Tdh is not in a position to respond to everyone individually. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Start date: as soon as possible
Contract: local, full-time, fixed term employment contract until 30 November, 2024 with extension possibility depending on the project funding
Salary: gross 1 197 115 HUF
Location: Budapest, Hungary
Ne habozz, jelentkezz!
Ide várjuk önéletrajzod:
Tárgy: digital communications and content manager
Csak ennyi? Nem.
További kreatív állások
Böngéssz a KreaJob-on és találd meg álmaid kreatív csapatát: