Foodora Magyarország – Marketing Qcommerce Project Manager
Delivery Hero with its 50,000+ employees shares one common goal globally: to deliver an amazing delivery experience. To achieve this, we’re working as one team across more than 70 countries. Foodora, part of the Delivery Hero network and the leading online food delivery platform in Hungary, has been helping hungry Hungarians for 24 years now and managed to grow out of a small college start up to an e-commerce force to reckon with.
Marketing Qcommerce Project Manager pozíció
We are looking for a Marketing Qcommerce Project Manager to join our foodora marketing team in our Budapest office. In case you have a marketing mindset with business focus that can manage complex projects to achieve challenging targets this could be the best position you have ever had.
Why choose us?
- You will join us in our new office, designed specifically for us under Czuczor street 6 – which was finalist in the “Office of the Year” award in 2020 – close to several traffic hubs in the downtown
- You can work out in our company gym located in our office any time
- You get to join our English language program to polish your knowledge
- We plan with our colleagues long term and we are happy to support you with mentoring and additional trainings based on your needs
- Thanks to our international background you are able to practice English on a daily basis and with our shared knowledge hub learn new areas and skills on the job with the help of dedicated experts across the globe
- We are a 100% carbon neutral company and we are committed to give back to the society (currently supporting 6 different charities all year round)
We got you interested? Then send your application with a fresh CV, your possible starting date and expected net salary and we will reach out to you regarding next steps. Just as with deliveries we are also fast with recruitment – we encourage you to apply for this position as soon as possible!
Key tasks and responsibilities:
- You work closely with more departments both internally and regionallí – the Hungarian head of the campaign team and the EU qcommerce marketing, plus the HU commercial team
- Thanks to your amazing project management skills in leading, tracking and analyzing projects, our strategic initiatives translate into outstanding business performance
- You are full of energy and happy to develop our business day by day by leading and participating in some of the most exciting projects we have
- You present a long term focus, strategic and goal oriented mindset that point beyond short term campaigns or a few tactics
- University degree (preferably Economics or Marketing, but other degrees are welcome too)
- At least 5 years of relevant work experience (such as retail, e-commerce, marketing)
- Active English and Hungarian business proficiency (written and oral) is a must as business language is English, while we communicate to users mostly in Hungarian
- Having a solid marketing background (branding, promotions, media)
- Having a proven track record of managing successful long-term complex projects with several external and internal parties involved
- Proven analytical skills, including visualisation and analysis to define, track and achieve challenging business objectives
- Enjoying to lead your own projects, while also being excited to work as part of a team
- Having the ability to make decisions with both marketing and commercial oriented considerations
- Being confident and reliable enough to represent the company’s best interests in tough negotiations
- You are no fuss: you have no problem with working under pressure with tight deadlines and not afraid to get your hands dirty when something needs to be done
How to apply/ contact information:
Ne habozz, jelentkezz!
Csak ennyi? Nem.
További kreatív állások
Böngéssz a KreaJob-on és találd meg álmaid kreatív csapatát: